Friday, July 22, 2011

My Review of Mineral Face Primer

e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer elf

Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish. I posted a link up top if you want to get your bottle of magic.

OMG Best Primer Ever!!!
By Gottalottastylzz from Bethlehem, Pa on 7/22/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Smooth, Long Lasting, Easy To Apply, Lightweight
Cons: None that I have
Best Uses: Everyday
Describe Yourself: Trendy Style
Skin Tone: Medium
I use this product every time I apply makeup. It felt oily on my fingertip when I was going to apply it the 1st time and I was concerned because I have oily skin but after I tried it I'm addicted to it. It makes my foundation look so smooth and it leaves my face like a perfect canvas for makeup. It does not irritate my skin at all and he makeup stays forever with it. Luv it!!!
Perfect and smooth to finish
thumbnail
Tags: Made with Product

No comments:

Post a Comment